All apps included in 12Gadgets
Smart apps for Windows 10/11 - clock, backup, slideshow...
Easy-to-use, automate daily tasks!
Completely free, no ads, no time limit. Install 12Gadgets now!
- round clock is an eye-catcher on every desktop
- photo-slideshow for your best images!
- time/date free-moveable on your desktop
- automatic backup for full ease-of-mind
- color picker with spectrum of light
- moon phase with large live picture
- screen saver for OLEDs
- and so much more...
Fast access to your audio-volume:
- easy-to-use slider - move anywhere on your desktop!
- ideal on a second monitor where you always have direct access
- no need to click: just turn your mouse-wheel over the app!
Count the days until next Full Moon!
- Exact time of next full moon or new moon
- Number of days easy to calculate and remember
- North and south hemispheres
- Large picture updated every hour!
Spectrum Color Picker
- 16-bit colors!
- Spectrum of light in nm
- Kelvin line
- rec.2020 and sRGB
- CIE 1931 XYZ
- Adobe/DCI-P3/Aces outlines
- Physiologically perceived colors
Full and Incremental Backup
- works fully automatic!
- Daily changes...
- ...Full Backup...
- ...or ALL VERSIONS!
- all your files go into a zip file, easy to copy
- watch it happen with clear feedback!
- Which backup should I use?
Protect sensitive files!
- encrypt a folder to keep it from preying eyes
- easy, one-button operation!
- secure your sensitive files with strong encryption
- build on-top of popular 7-Zip
Black screen to protect your new OLED!
- screen saver that only covers one monitor (your OLED!)
- Not-a-screen-saver: Your second monitor stays visible
- Does NOT wake up on mouse-move: you can still work on the second monitor! (show new messages, time+date, current playlist...)
- Much faster than turning the monitor off/turning back on! (can take up to 8 seconds every time...)
- Single button operation
- Kicks in automatically after a configurable time
- protect your OLED and possibly enhance its life span! (because it doesn't get as warm)
- Save energy: OLEDs actually use less power when turned darker or black
- Does NOT flash white (like the Windows 'Blank' screen saver) when turning on and off
- optional clock display (digital, analog, date)
- Why use a screen saver?
- Tips for OLEDs
Photo-viewer and slideshow
- ← → scan through pictures really fast
- double-loading for fast display
- smooth transition for nice slideshows
- profiles for different folders, speeds, sort order
- speed in minutes, (milli-)seconds, or beats-per-minute
- high-precision timing down to 0.001 ms for effects
- password-protected profile
- mini-browser to display a part of a webpage
- great for weather, stocks, or changing data
- make the page as small as possible but still show the info
- for example weather from your favorite weather service
- for example stocks from your favorite markets update
- put this button anywhere on your desktop, easy to reach!
- sleep automatically at a configured time
- automatically run full backup, then turn off your computer!
- optionally, only turn off the monitor
Turn your monitor into a ring light!
- HDR colors, 12-bit, rec.2020 specification
- ring with variable border-size, or full-color
- temperature in Kelvin!
- Kelvin integrated over the full CIE 1931 XYZ spectral power distribution
- white point between 600 and 12000 Kelvin
- supports Kelvin and RGB colors
- sliders for temperature, hue, brightness, saturation
- If you are into meditation use your favorite color to get into the right mood!
- In a video call the ring puts a nice reflection in your eyes!
- Tips for OLEDs